Cairneagle Associates are delighted to announce the appointment of Julie Mercer as Partner. She will lead the development of Cairneagle’ higher education and operational consulting practices.read more
- We look at A level participation as a share of entries (rather than raw numbers of entries) to get a better picture of what is or is not changing
- The headlines about boys and girls in science subjects are distorted by the significantly larger number of girls who take A levels overall
- Despite slightly higher numbers of entries to the three sciences from girls, there is still a significantly higher share of entries for boys
- Girls are outperforming boys on higher grades
- English share of entries has declined by a quarter since 2015
- Mathematics share of entries has declined slightly after several years of annual growth
- Most of the decline in MFL is tracking the fall in the population of 18-year olds
- EPQ growth grinds to a halt
- (All data are from JCQ A level results for the UK)
Arun discussed the overcoming challenges and opportunities for growth in the nursery space at today’s NMT Nursery Estate, Acquisition & Expansion Forum.read more
Making a difference: Maximising learning outcomes and improving workflow in schools. A half-day seminar for educational suppliers and providers of support services to UK schoolsread more
Meet the team
Our team has outstanding analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, a genuine desire to achieve the best for our clients and the ability to get things done.
View our collection of case studies to see real life examples of how we have helped our clients to succeed in improving and growing their business.
Work with us
We are always keen to hear from dynamic and talented people who want to work in strategy and management consulting.
Get in touch
You can call us on: +44 20 7036 9400
or use the contact form below: