Joining our practice as a Senior Consultant or Manager, you will make an immediate impact on our firm as well as our clients.
You will lead project workstreams and be given opportunities to take on increasing responsibility for end-to-end project management. On projects, you will be at the front line of day-to-day client relationship management. On business development, you will support the partners in designing client proposals and may be asked to contribute to pitches.
As experienced members of our consultant team, you will set the tone in the office, contribute to the constant improvement of the firm, and help our junior staff develop.
We are looking for Senior Consultant candidates to work across both our strategy and transformation practices. Manager candidates may express a practice preference
- Senior consultant: 3+ years of consulting experience, or 4+ years of industry experience
- Manager: 5+ years of consulting experience
- Education industry experience not expected but highly desirable. You must share our passion for Education
- Proven project and team management track record delivering quantitative and qualitative evidence based work
- Language skills are highly desirable but not required
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your CV and a covering letter.
We would like to hear from you why you would like to join Cairneagle and the value you will bring.
The process that follows is structured to test your suitability for the role and give us the opportunity to get to know you.
We will assess your numerical and analytical skills via online tests. During the interviews, we are interested to learn more about your experience, your motivations and you as a person, while we will further test your suitability for the role. Case studies will help us see how you structure your thinking, deal with intellectual challenges and draw conclusions.