As a new consultant in our practice you will help our teams deliver real projects, train with a growing community of talented professionals and contribute to the success of our business from day one.
Working across our strategy and transformation practices you will learn how to help our clients solve their most critical challenges from developing new strategies and undertaking due diligence to supporting major strategic decisions. You will also work with our clients to translate strategic intent into operational transformation.
We offer a competitive starting salary and a generous performance bonus and profit share, reflecting our meritocratic team approach.
- Minimum 2.1 achieved or predicted from a top-tier university (unless exceptional experience)
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and naturally inquisitive temperament
- Language skills are highly desirable but not required
- Consulting experience not required but any professional experience will be taken into account
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your CV and covering letter.
We would like to hear from you why you would like to join Cairneagle and the value you will bring.
The process that follows is structured to test your suitability for the role and give us the opportunity to get to know you.
We will assess your numerical and analytical skills via online tests. During the interviews, we are interested to learn more about your experience, your motivations and you as a person, while we will further test your suitability for the role.
Case studies will help us see how you structure your thinking, deal with intellectual challenges and draw conclusions.
If you are looking for an immediate start or graduating from university in the summer 2022 and would like to explore a career with us, we are now accepting new applications for our Graduate Programme.