As an intern, you will be expected to meaningfully contribute to project teams.
Working across our strategy and transformation practices you will learn how to help our clients solve their most critical challenges from developing new strategies and undertaking due diligence to supporting major strategic decisions. You will also work with our clients to translate strategic intent into operational transformation.
- Minimum 2.1 achieved or predicted from a top-tier university (unless exceptional experience)
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and naturally inquisitive temperament
- Language skills are highly desirable but not required
- Consulting experience not required but any professional experience will be taken into account
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join Cairneagle and the value you will bring. We will review your submission and get back to you within a week to explain next steps.
The process that follows is structured to test your suitability for the role and to give you the chance to meet the partners and the team. The process involves two online tests to evaluate your numerical and analytical skills plus up to three interview sessions with partners and team members.
During the interviews we are interested in your experience, your motivations, and you as a person. We will further test your suitability for the role through case studies. We are looking to understand how you approach problems, how you structure and organise your thoughts, how you deal with intellectual challenge, and how you draw conclusions.