The application process for the Intern roles will reopen in April and we will be looking for intern candidates for 2 to 6 month placements.
As an intern, you will be expected to meaningfully contribute to project teams.
Working across our strategy and transformation practices you will learn how to help our clients solve their most critical challenges from developing new strategies and undertaking due diligence to supporting major strategic decisions. You will also work with our clients to translate strategic intent into operational transformation.
- Minimum 2.1 achieved or predicted from a top-tier university (unless exceptional experience)
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and naturally inquisitive temperament
- Language skills are highly desirable but not required
- Consulting experience not required but any professional experience will be taken into account
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes and would like to apply to our internship programme, please revisit our website in early April to submit your CV and a covering letter.