The application process for the 2024 Intern roles has reopened, and we are looking for intern candidates for 2 to 6 month placements during terms and summer.
Working across a variety of intriguing projects, you will learn how to help our clients solve their most critical challenges, from developing new strategies and undertaking due diligence to supporting major strategic decisions.
- Minimum 2.1 achieved or predicted from a top-tier university (unless exceptional experience)
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and naturally inquisitive temperament
- Language skills are highly desirable but not required
- Consulting experience not required but any professional experience will be taken into account
It is highly desirable to have an interest in the Education sector and an understanding, and ideally experience of one or more key concepts such as service design, operating model design, cost reduction and business case development.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes and would like to apply to our internship programme, please use the link below to submit your CV and covering letter.